Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Explanations

In case anyone still reads this blog, here's why I hardly ever post anymore: I've been moving. It's been a huge, complicated mess in which I've been attempting to work full time while moving my hideous amounts of stuff through repeated 400 miles trips in a compact car. Red tape from the transfer of my employment has filled up a lot of my spare time, too, but that at least is over now. All in all, it's a huge, convoluted, depressing mess that I haven't much wanted to talk (or think) about and which probably won't be truly straightened out until early December.

I'm hoping to only rent one U-Haul one time for the bigger pieces of furniture that won't fit in the car. I have good reason to travel back and forth a half-dozen times anyway, so it's not hugely inconvenient to use that process to move my stuff. Not more inconvenient than the rest of the unholy mess, anyway.

So now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment