Saturday, September 19, 2009

Okay, Here's The Story

No, my life did not flip or get turned upside down. But I would like to take a minute (just sit right there) to brag that as of yesterday I am officially out of debt. Yay.

Anyway, the hiatus has been because I've been writing my own website to use for my blog. I'm hoping to eventually make it more of a political discussion site than just a blog, but I'm making the blog part first. Here's the evolutionary plan:
  1. Host my blog there.
  2. Add a feedback forum to the blog.
  3. Let others create blogs there, too.
  4. Put the best articles from all blogs on the main page -- kind of a blog-driven political news site.
  5. Put in a "Special Interest Groups" system for socio-political networking.
It's a big idea.

I don't have much to show yet (in fact it's giving me at 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable error at the time of this writing, which I'm out of time to correct), but this will all be at Psudo.us.

I donno... maybe it'll be worth it, maybe not. But I have all these crazy plans demanding to be implemented, and I wanna try it.

There'd be more to show you, but I also somehow managed to get a few fake virus scanners installed on my network. Removing them has proven unexpectedly difficult, so that's been distracting me pretty well, too.

Anyway... I'm not sure this exactly qualifies as "regular posting", but at least you know what's going on now. Chaos has fallen, but I think I can get it sorted out pretty quickly. See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment